Any Questions? Call Us: 925-240-2990
There are countless health benefits of riding a Spin Bike. Aside from relieving stress and increasing your cardio endurance, you’ll also soon notice physical changes like a slimmer waistline. Enjoy an invigorating experience a Spin Bike offers each time you hop on the saddle.
Spin Class offers challenging workouts and fun exercise experiences, but that’s not all. Spin Class is also great for these reasons:
Spin Class meets the health, fitness, and lifestyle needs of a broad range of people. Whether you’re a roadie seeking performance gains or a newbie trying to drop a few pounds, Spin Class likely has you covered. From saddle to saddle you’ll see the needs of many – regardless of age, gender, or lifestyle – being met by one experience. That’s why, as fitness options go, only a few are as dynamic and accommodating as Spin Class.
As the creators of indoor cycling, we strive to use our resources to give you the ability to stay active and in shape around the clock. Homebodies and globetrotters alike can now ride with ease with little concern over the availability of equipments or nearby class locations.
- Find Classes Across the Globe: If the number of available workout locations is your priority, you’ve come the perfect place. Today, Spin Class has grown so popular that you can find classes across the globe. From Mozambique to Manhattan, there’s scarcely a location that doesn’t have a class you can pick up and join.
- Take it Home with You: For those who are constantly short on time, or if you simply enjoy the serenity of an at-home workout, it’s now more convenient than ever to take the Spin Class experience home with you.
- Mix it Up (Try Both!): Experience Spin Class on your own terms – find a class nearby, get a Spin bike of your own, or try a combination of both to mix up your routine.
The old “two birds, one stone” idiom takes on a whole new meaning with Spin Class as your “me time” transcends normal downtime habits, allowing yourself to have fun and stay productive.
Consider this, an one-hour long ride at a moderate intensity burns approximately 420 to 622 calories, according to Harvard Health – which is quite a lot. In fact, when you put it side-by-side with Hatha Yoga (240 to 356 calories burned per hour), it puts that number into perspective.
Now, consider the popularity of indoor cycling and the unified enjoyment you can often see on the faces of a full class of people. That type of unified enjoyment – the authentic excitement, inspiring environment, and unified dedication – is rarely associated with weight loss. Spin Class is an opportunity to enjoy your time burning substantial amounts of calories.
Spin Class can be performed as an anaerobic exercise, pulling energy from reserves and building up muscular endurance over an extended time frame. However, there are also aerobic benefits. Spin Class classes include both endurance and cardiovascular training.
Spin Class lets you improve your heart’s health and lung capacity. As we work harder, we will also learn how to control breathing. This not only helps decrease anxiety but also lowers heart rate when you’re in a situation where physical exertion begins to take your breath away.
Crank up the speed and resistance as you wish, or lower it down if it’s your first time, recovering from an injury, or you’re just not the “high-intensity type”. Find your comfort zone and make the experience your own every time you ride a Spin bike.
- Enjoy Adaptive Ride Profiles: The Spin Class educational program believes that each ride should adapt to the needs and abilities of its students. Our expansive ride profiles library is built to accommodate students with diverse experience levels.
- Embrace Being Stationary: The beauty of pedaling and not moving is that no one knows or cares how fast you’re going because it doesn’t impact them. It also allows you to observe the form of more advanced Spin Class athletes riding alongside you.
- Chat with Your Instructor: Your instructor may or may not be able to gauge your fitness level accurately, so open a dialogue and let them know how you feel and what you want out of your ride.
- Find the Perfect Environment: You may like the instructor near your work, the group of regulars at the studio close to your home, or you may find that you prefer the home Spin Bike experience. Either way, explore your options.
Regardless of your fitness level, Spin Class unifies groups of people through hard work and dedication. You don’t just sit in class unaffected by your neighbor, you and your neighbor begin to motivate one another. In those moments, you become more than a group of riders – you become a team.
Riding together also gives you the opportunity to encourage others. You can inspire those who have not yet reached your fitness level, while those stronger than you inspire you. Working together, everyone who rides can reach his or her goals.
As you power through each class level, it can be easy to lose track of the finer details your instructor provides. Luckily, the Spin Class program was designed to use verbal and visual cues that reinforce the more important details. Similarly, your instructor should know how to create positive mental distractions, which helps keep your performance and morale up as time flies. The mental clarity and endorphin rush many riders experience during these final moments is a signature of a challenging, yet rewarding ride.
Spin Class puts far less pressure on your knees and your feet than other traditional cardio alternatives. With the ability to work hard on a Spin bike without hurting your knees and feet, you can worry about results without fearing potential injuries.
Here are a few of the Benefits of low-impact workouts:
- Accommodates Ailments
- Easy on Injuries
- Joint & Tendon Health
- Fitness Longevity
Before long, several physical benefits of Spin Class will start to show up. For instance, achieving a lean and muscular body is a true sign of committing to your new craft. When you add the loss of unwanted body fat into the equation, the combined results will have you jumping for joy – assuming you’re not suffering from post-workout soreness!
The primary muscles you will build up from Spin Class will be in your legs and core muscles, since those are the main muscles you use to ride. If you want to also build muscles in your upper-bod, consider attending a Spin Class class with cross training elements mixed into the program.